Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Fur Factor

Anyone who knows me will know that I have an obsession with fur. Whether it's a gilet or a coat, I litterly can't get enough of it. I have searched high and low to find the best value fur coats this winter. Trust me- an hour at lunchtime on Grafton Street every day for the last 8 weeks- alot can be achieved.
I have to say TK MAXX are big into fur this winter. I am in my element every time I go in there. 
Penneys also have a fabulous fur collection. The jacket featured on the right is part of Penneys AW11 Collection. I purchased a gorgeous fur coat there not so long ago and I am in love with it. I've had five year old children coming up to me on the bus asking to "pet" my coat. Obviously they too are in love with it. This situation, however, can get quite awkward after five minutes when the child is still stroking your back.
Miss Sixty Waisted Fur Jacket
Miss Sixty Waisted Fur Jacket €245.25
ASOS Cropped Faux Fur Jacket
ASOS Cropped Faux Fur Jacket €91.32  
Eleven Paris Duffle Fastened Fur Jacket
Eleven Paros Duffle Fastened Fur Jacket €313.08

Gilets have been in and out of fashion for the last ten years, but this season they are huge. Faux fur gilets help keep your body nice and toasty warm. A favourite with the likes of Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, gilets are a great way to ward off the big chill while still looking totally stylish. The secret of wearing a fur gilet is to keep it effortless. They look great with almost anything. My own gilet is a Zara number, which was a Christmas present from my boyfriend.
A|Wear Long Line Fur Gilet With Belt 
A-Wear Long Line Fur Gilet With Belt €65.23
MiH Jeans Tibetan Gilet with Contrast Black Leather Belt
MiH Jeans Tibetan Gilet with Contrast Black Leather Belt €717.48
ASOS Petite Faux Fur Gilet With Pom Poms
ASOS Petite Faux Fur Gilet With Pom Poms €71.75

No comments:

Post a Comment