Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, simply didn’t know where to go shopping.

Well, it's been a while, but I am back on the blogging bandwagon. I have been so incredibly busy with work as of late, I just haven't had a minute.

A lot has happened in my hectic life since I last blogged. My wardrobe has become even fuller (if possible). As Carrie Bradshaw once said, "I like my money where I can see it... hanging in my closet". I have been classified as a "shopaholic" by my friends and family and I can't say I disagree...

As of last week, I am a proud new owner of a Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Oversized Watch (Available on ASOS- €282). I have had my eyes on this watch for god knows how long and FINALLY the day has come. This watch is a statement piece to any outfit, it looks great with almost anything. I saved, I spent wisely and I am so happy with this purchase. 

Tonight, after work, I will be venturing around the corner to Polish Hand & Foot Spa, to try out their spray tan and Shellac French Manicure. I am really excited as I have heard great reviews about this place. They use Xen Tan, which I've heard is meant to be really good (www.xen-tan.co.uk). Their spray tans cost €30 for a full body, which seems to be the standard around Dublin City Centre. As for Shellac, I've never got one before, but have heard they last a long time and are totally worth the €40 [review to follow].

Yesterday, I bought a deal on one of those deals websites (think it was GrabOne), for Make Up Forever. I'm about to pop into their store on Clarendon Street, to see what my voucher can get me. I've heard amazing reviews about their HD Foundation and Primer, even Kim Kardashian is rumoured to wear it (rumoured being the operative word). As much as I love my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, I'm getting so sick of it and it comes off patchy throughout the day. Think it's time to chuck it and find something better [review to follow].

I am off to Spain tomorrow, could not be more excited. There is nothing better than writing your "out of office" auto response... !! Really looking forward to sunning myself and drinking cocktails by the pool with the girls! Bliss............x

No comments:

Post a Comment