Monday, March 4, 2013

Onwards & Upwards

I have been an absolute shopping fiend, as of late. Retail therapy has been getting me through these last few weeks. Things haven't been easy lately, especially after the death of my Grandad. But as a (generally) positive person, I am continuing to look forward. I believe that everything happens for a reason. One thing I have learnt from him is, if you have a passion to do something- then do it. He was and will continue to be a hero and an inspiration to all.
My New Year's resolution to get fit, may have only started last week... better late than never I suppose. I bought new gym gear and new runners... nothing like a pair of new runners and brighter evenings to motivate you.
One thing I have purchased lately that I am in love with is my Michael Kors Gold Chronograph Watch. It's the perfect accessory to any wardrobe, adding that gold accent touch to casual or formal attire. It has similar design cues of the Gold Rolex: chunky construction, bracelet band and chronograph dial, but comes with a much more affordable price tag. This watch is available on ASOS for €297.36. 
Another one of my favourite buys is my Crystals & Co Cleopatra Gold Necklace. I wore it out on Saturday night, and got loads of compliments! Got this gorgeous necklace online at www.crystalsandco.com. It was a bargain at €35.00, reduced from €65.00. Crystals & Co are offering 15% off every order at the moment for Mother's Day with code LOVEMYMUM. They have the most beautiful range of crystal bracelets - I want them all!
Also pictured above, my new Michael Kors Black Bedford Tote. Available for purchase in Brown Thomas for €365.00.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about
    creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

    Here is my weblog reality shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous! I love that necklace :-)

    http://thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete